Bamboo is one of the world’s most sustainable plants. It is a more environmentally friendly source than traditional cotton. While we recognize there are some critics about the breakdown of bamboo plant to fiber, we believe there are more positive than negative impacts to the world. Bamboo fiber also has better properties as a material than traditional cotton.
Some excellent properties of Bamboo Fiber:
- Natural softness. Bamboo fiber is softer than the softest cotton, and feels like silk. It offers comfort beyond normal cotton shirts.
- Moisture Wicking. Similar to a dry-fit exercise wear, bamboo fiber has excellent moisture wicking functionality. It absorbs more sweat from the body and dries faster than cotton.
- Thermo-Regulating. Bamboo fiber keeps you cool under the hot weather, and warm in a cold environment.
- Breathability. Bamboo fiber has micro gaps to keep air flowing and resists clinging to the body.
And while you are busying enjoying your bamboo shirt, you might be interested to know you are doing your part to save the environment as well:
- Sustainability. Bamboo is the fastest growing grass in the world. It can grow up to a few feet each day!
- Reduces soil erosion. Bamboo is harvested by cutting off the shoots. There is no need to replant, as a result, reduces erosion.
- Requires less water. Bamboo requires significantly less water than other plants used for fiber production.
- Requires no pesticides. Bamboo has no need for pesticides and fertilizers because it can grow 100% organically.
So, get your bamboo shirt today!